EMEA Privacy Counsel
- Post Date:September 27, 2021
- Views 82
- Location: france , parisExpertise: data-protectionOffered Salary Competitive salaryExperience 3 YearsSectors IT & TelecomQualification Master’s DegreeJob Type: Permanent Full TimeCompany: On behalf of LegalUnite clients
In this role you will:
• Participate in the development of the Group’s privacy strategy to meet changing global privacy requirements.
• Work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to implement and deploy updates to the Group’s privacy strategy.
• Communicate and ensure understanding of, and compliance with, applicable privacy laws and regulations as new products and features are developed.
• Develop, maintain, and communicate privacy policies and procedures.
• Draft and negotiate privacy terms as well as provide guidance to the legal team and to business partners.
• Assist with ongoing review and update of internal training on legal and regulatory requirements relating to privacy, as well as best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for:
• Master’s degree from an accredited, top-tier law school.
• 3+ years of privacy experience at a top-tier law firm (desirable but not required) and/or in an in-house role (experience in a technology company environment is preferred)
• CIPP/E desirable, but not required.
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
• Fluency in French is desirable but not required.
• Autonomous and self-motivated team player
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp business issues, balance risks, exhibit, and exercise sound judgment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent project management and verbal and written communication skills