International legal counsel big projects, CDD
- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 461
- Location: france , parisExpertise: generalistOffered Salary Competitive salaryExperience 5 YearsSectors Energy, Mining & Natural ResourcesQualification Master’s DegreeJob Type: Fixed ContractCompany: Eramet
Eramet is a French multinational, in the mining and metallurgy sector.
LegalUnite is assisting them exclusively on the following legal recruitment
International legal counsel big projects, contract project of 18 months – to be in Paris
Eramet is seeking to bring on board an international legal counsel to assist in the development of one of its major projects in Indonesia which includes many legal projects that are extremely resource-mobilizing.
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of the relationship with partners, negotiation & amendment of agreements as the project progresses
- Drafting & negotiation of various international agreements including; ‘
- Supply and service agreements with IWIP
- Monitoring of the permit and potential agreements with the GoI (tax exemption, etc.)
- Mineral supply contract
- Drafting/negotiation of offtake contracts between the plants
- Legal structuring of the project (holding company and SPV)
- Search for one or two third-party investors, drafting/negotiating agreements (investment protocols, shareholders’ agreements, etc.)
- Monitoring of the relationship with all the project partners, amendment of agreements as the project progresses
- Contractual structuring of the project
- Structuring of project financing and, if necessary, negotiation with financial partners
- Higher education in business law (Bac +5)
- 5 years of experience in an international firm or company
- Autonomous and able to work in a team /
- Project experiences/ability to work in project mode
- Organized and responsive, able to anticipate requests
- Pragmatic and rigorous – Great writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent legal English & French, both oral and written
Location Position based in Paris, possible travel to Asia and Germany.
Type of Contract: Fixed-term contract running until September 2022, renewable if necessary depending on the progress of the project.