Key Account Executive Corporates (Nyc or Paris)
- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 112
- Location: france , parisExpertise: sales-and-marketingOffered Salary Competitive salaryExperience 3 YearsSectors IT & TelecomQualification DiplomaJob Type: Permanent Full TimeCompany: On behalf of LegalUnite clients
After a successful launch about 2 years ago, on the market of law firms, JusMundi is now developing the corporate market. They are looking for a Key Account Executive to accompany them on this amazing opportunity.
Visas will be sponsor.
As a Key Account Executive, you will be in charge of:
- Prospection, development and follow-up of your prospects and client’s portfolio (mainly legal departments of Fortune 500 corporates worldwide) via phone, mail, social network and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing inbound leads, generating outbound leads, and handling them all through the sales process, until the closing.
- Demonstrating the value of Jus Mundi to prospects, remotely or face-to-face, and with a large public.
- Managing and tracking customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce.
- Negotiating with legal executives.
- Helping elaborate the sales strategy in terms of acquisition and retention, under the supervision of the Head of Sales.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- Good stock options (BSPCE) plan.
Starting date (As soon as possible, in New York or in Paris and partially remotely)
- You have consistent experience in BtoB sales, in the legal field and/or with corporate executives.
- Needless to say, you have an excellent track record of sales.
- You are a passionate sales professional, with excellent communication skills and selling soft skills:
- good listener, perseverance, enthusiasm, hard worker, organized.
- You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous, and interested in artificial intelligence and technology.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of international law & arbitration.
- You are comfortable speaking with senior executives and in public.
- You are used to CRMs, excel, and other sales tools such as Sales Navigator, ProspectIn, …
- Your English is perfect, and you like being in an international environment.
- You are OK with travelling and visiting prospects all around the world – as soon as we can again!