Key Account Manager in Paris
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Views 186
- Location: france , parisExpertise: sales-and-marketingOffered Salary Competitive salaryExperience 2 YearsSectors IT & TelecomQualification Bachelor DegreeJob Type: Permanent Full TimeCompany: On behalf of LegalUnite clients
After a successful launch about 18 months ago on the market of law firms, Jus Mundi (Our client) is now having a very nice growing portfolio of Key Account Law Firms (among others).
They are looking for a Key Account Manager to handle this great portfolio and handle upsells and cross-sells. They will sponsor the visas.
Your missions As a Key Account Manager,
you will be in charge of:
- Development and follow-up of your client’s portfolio (mainly large law firms worldwide) via phone, mail, social network and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing upsells and cross-sells, and handling them all through the sales process, until the closing.
- Demonstrating the value of OUR COMPANY to prospects, remotely or face-to-face, and with a large public.
- Managing and tracking customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce.
- Negotiating with legal executives.
- Helping elaborate the sales strategy in terms of upsells and retention, under the supervision of the Head of Sales and Head of Care.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- Good stock options (BSPCE) plan.
Starting date Asap, in Paris and partially remotely
- You have a consistent experience in BtoB sales in the legal field.
- Needless to say, you have excellent track records of sales and know how to build a strong, long-lasting relationship with your clients.
- You are a passionate sales professional with excellent communication skills and selling soft skills: good listener, perseverance, enthusiasm, hard worker, organized.
- You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous, and interested in artificial intelligence and technology.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of international law & arbitration.
- You are comfortable speaking with senior executives and in public.
- You are used to CRMs, excel, and other sales tools such as Sales Navigator, ProspectIn, …
- Your English is perfect, and you like being in an international environment.
- You are OK with travelling and visiting prospects all around the world – as soon as we can again!