Legal Business Developer (Paris or Nyc)
- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 97
- Location: france , parisExpertise: sales-and-marketingOffered Salary Competitive salaryExperience 3 YearsSectors IT & TelecomQualification DiplomaJob Type: Permanent Full TimeCompany: On behalf of LegalUnite clients
After a successful launch almost 2 years ago, on the market of law firms, Jus Mundi is now developing more and more features to address a wider market. They are looking for a Legal Business Developer to accompany us in our growth.
Your missions As a member of the Sales Team, you will be in charge of:
- Prospection, development and follow-up of your prospects portfolio (law firms worldwide) via phone, mail, social network and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing inbound leads, generating outbound leads, and handling them all through the sales process, until the closing.
- Demonstrating the value of our company to prospects, remotely or face-to-face.
- Managing and tracking customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce.
- Negotiating with lawyers.
- Helping elaborate the sales strategy in terms of acquisition and retention, under the supervision of the Head of Sales.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- Good stock options (BSPCE) plan.
Starting date Asap, in Paris and partially remotely.
- You are passionate about international law/ arbitration and are interested in sales development.
- Sales Development is a major activity for lawyers too, as they need to develop their firm.
- This job position will allow you to acquire the best techniques in sales development and will enable you to get in contact with international law & arbitration lawyers from all around the world.
- It is a unique opportunity to develop your network and stay in the heart of the arbitration world.
- You like talking to people and giving them advice. You are a real “hunter”, when you have a target, you keep focus until you get it.
- You have excellent communication skills and selling soft skills: good listener, perseverance, enthusiasm, hard worker, organized.
- You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous, and interested in artificial intelligence and technology.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of international law & arbitration. You are comfortable speaking with senior lawyers.
- Your English is perfect, and you like being in an international environment (80% of our clients are abroad). If you’re not yet used to CRMs, excel, and other sales tools, you’re eager to learn!