Senior Content Marketing Manager
- Post Date:October 28, 2021
- Views 1034
- Location: france , parisExpertise: sales-and-marketingOffered Salary Competitive salaryExperience 3 YearsSectors IT & TelecomQualification Master’s DegreeJob Type: Permanent Full TimeCompany: Jus mundi
As our first content marketing hire, you’ll play an essential role in generating content & communication across all channels. You’ll contribute significantly to the company’s success through valuable content that will lead to lead generation, nurturing, & build a brand that the international legal community will love and respect. We sponsor visas.
- Build content strategy & execute content across a variety of platforms including website, emails, white papers, blog articles, case studies, social media, ad copy, testimonials, & video content to help improve conversions including signups, activations, & upgrades.
- Write valuable content that will attract and engage prospects and be seen as the best source of information on arbitration, international law, international trade law, & legal tech.
- Create content that helps our users adopt and expand their usage of Jus Mundi through law focused content.
- Collaborate with the SEO expert on optimizing the content.
- Build content partnerships, scout for guest writers, & edit guest posts.
- Be responsible for the weekly newsletter.
- Manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals
- Measure & track content performance. Obsess over analytics to formulate strategy & improve results, including tracking web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Read industry publications, stay on top of the latest news to find inspiration for your next content, be aware of competitors’ new products, content etc.
- Attend industry events to generate content
- Collaborate with our graphic designer on visuals, brochure updates, flyers.
- Amplify content using social media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., ensuring that social media is aligned with all marketing content.
- Assist on PR tasks, writing legal content briefs, interviews etc.
- Experience: You have 3 years of working experience in law (international law firms/law organizations) or content marketing. We welcome lawyers looking for a career switch to apply for this job. Previous legal publications in law journals/law blogs are appreciated. Don’t hesitate to include links to your content in your cover letter!
- You graduated with a master’s degree in law with a specialization in arbitration/international law/trade law.
- English native speaker/fluency close to native is a must. French or other foreign languages are a bonus & appreciated as we are expanding in foreign markets.
- You’re a creative, rigorous, and well-organized person with excellent editing skills to catch typos & grammar mistakes.
- Copywriting experience and SEO knowledge is appreciated.
- You must be willing to grow into a marketing role. There are tons of opportunities in this team! Be motivated to move to Paris to work in our HQ!
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics. Knowledge of tools like Canva, Illustrator, Figma. French, Spanish, Arabic, or Mandarin a plus.
The benefits of working for us
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world interconnect and conduct legal research.
- We guarantee a steep learning curve.
- English speaking team with an international atmosphere within the team.
- Partially remote (2x in office). 1 month/year work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a good BSPCE plan (ESOP) to employees.
- Relocation support.
- Restaurant tickets & Health Insurance.
- Ability to create real impact.