LegalUnite Limited is one of the top international legal recruitment firms which was established in 2015; although we have over 15 years of experience as legal recruiters. We assist international companies and law firms in their legal recruitment across different regions in the world.
In-House Legal Recruitment
The companies we assist are of different sector of activities including advertising, Publishing &Media, Automotive, Consumer products, IT/ Telecom& IP, E-Commerce, Defense, Life Science(Pharmaceutical & Biotech), Energy & Oil &Gas, Public Utility, Mining, infrastructure, Heavy Industrial, Banking &Finance, RealEstate.
We assist our clients in recruiting different profiles and at different levels of seniorities:
- Group Legal Directors/Global General Counsels
- Company Secretaries
- Chief compliance officers
- Senior legal counsels
- Legal counsels
Law Firms Recruitment
We work with national and international law firms across Europe. We also assist our clients and candidates in the recruitment at different seniority levels and various specialized areas of law or sector of activities. For law firms, we specialize in the recruitment of:
- Team moves
We value our clients and candidates and we are best in establishing long term relationships. We believe in working in full transparency and as a team in order to obtain successful results. We have long-term clients who have followed us for over 10 years and with whom we are exclusive.
Our methods of working
We have 3 main methods to find suitable and high-profile candidates when doing a search:
- Database: We have a constantly growing database of candidates who are registered and we do take the time to make contact with them in order to be updated on their situation. We search our database for suitable candidates and make contact with them to set up a meeting or videoconference when needs be.
- Headhunting: We headhunt suitable candidates from companies, banks, financial institutions and law firms to see their interest in considering a new position. We also headhunt from social media websites. We do not headhunt from our exclusive clients.
- Advert: We place adverts on our website as well as other legal websites, depending on our clients’ preferences.
Once an agreement is signed with a client, we start the search(es) straight away. We arrange to meet most of our candidates prior to shortlisting them. If this is not possible, we plan for an interview via Visio conference. Further to the interview(s), we will prepare a shortlist for the client where we provide details of the interview and information about each candidate, together with the resumes to send to the client.
We usually provide a first shortlist within 3 weeks from the start of the search, although we usually manage to send the shortlist within 2 weeks, depending on the delay of responses of candidates. When we shortlist candidates, we look at the experience of course but also the personality and the qualities of each candidate to make sure that he/she will be a match for the client. We remain transparent with clients and candidates.
We remain available and we continue to assist our clients and candidates throughout each recruitment process; arrange interviews, collect references and provide any additional information which may be required, until the signature of the contract.
We have an open-minded and professional approach with both our clients and candidates and remain available when they need us. We provide the best possible advise and make sure that all queries are dealt with. We work both in English and French.